2 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.1 Divine Intel may collect and use the following kinds of information:
- (a) information about your use of the Website (including your IP address; browser type, version and language; operating system; device name or identification number; location; pages viewed while browsing the Website or Services; page access times; cookies; and referring website address);
- (b) information about your login to the Platforms (including your IP address and access times); and
- (c) information about your personal details (including name; phone contact details; and email).
2.2 Information about your personal information may be collected in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- (a) when you register for the Website and the Platforms;
- (b) when you interact with Divine Intel electronically or in person;
- (c) when you apply for a job or provide us services (as an employee or contractor);
- (d) access our office or systems;
- (e) when you access the Website or the Platforms; and
- (f) from a third party who is a Divine Intel customer, such as your employer, so we can provide information or the Platform to that Divine Intel customer, or from companies contracted by us or you to provide the Platform to you.
2.4 You have the option of not identifying yourself or of using a pseudonym when dealing with Divine Intel. However, it will be impracticable for Divine Intel to provide you with information or access to the Platforms.